Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let's get this OVER with!!

This 30 day challenge kept my attention for about 3 days....
Let's nip this thing in the bud!

Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else:

I have EXTREMELY tiny pinkies.
yep.
My favorite day was at the temple when I went through for the 1st time. In the pretty white room (that's what I like to call it.) a lady related to Brandeis, (I think it's like his great aunt? not sure.) came up to me and grabbed me hands and said, "You have the tiniest hands.." then she turned to Brandeis and continued, "you take care of these tiny hands."
It was great. It is funny how people notice.


Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

Chocolate. 24 7. I wish it was like a vegetable. I NEED CHOCOLATE every second of the day.... i am trying to hurdle over this habit I have had since the womb by chewing gum. I rarely chew gum but I am hoping it will stop me!

These are mine and Mr. Truman's Fav.


Day 24 - A letter to your parents

Hey Mom and Ron!
You guys are the best parents in the whole entire world. I am so grateful to have you as my parents. You worked so hard to make my wedding perfect! I love how everyone still talks about how pretty it was. Ron, that is because you didn't sleep for months because you were worried about it! You have raised me into the most stubborn selfish spoiled young lady and I don't mind. :) I have taken so many different traits from both of you.. Mom, I guess the word on the street is we look alike.... but hopefully i won't have to draw in my eyebrows one day! You lil mexican you! ;) but I hope one day I can be as talented as you. I want to be able to sew and make things like you do. You are sooo creative! You are such a perfectionist and I just wish I was... Ron, I guess I got my love for food, chocolate and animals from you... Yay? Also, you have made me very spoiled and stubborn...thanks! :)

I think you both rock! I love having you in my life!



Day 25 - What I would find in your bag

Take a peek!

My wallet, cellphone (in front pocket), my ipod, chap stick, a pen or two..., gum (to kick my chocolate habit), my ring box for the ring brandeis just bought me..it's too small., tissue for Sunday's in the nursery, lotion,
and candy wrappers... :(


Day 26 - What you think about your friends

Well most of my friends have been around since middle school or before...crazy huh? Brandeis has been around since I was 18. 4 years ;)

I have met so many people since high school that are my new friends. I like them more, haha jk. I like them all! I am closer to some than others and I don't mind that. I enjoy just having a few friends rather than a million. Hence how i delete people from Facebook a lot due to the fact that I don't have as many friends as FB tells everyone!




Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge:

I thought it would be fun and something to write about besides me always babbling about how much I love my husband.
Blah blah blah.



Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Last year
This Year


I guess I have settled down :( sad day. haha

I use to go out EVERY night and never sleep. I kissed LOTS of boys and now I only kiss one...haha jk...or am I? I am not sure.

I would go to dance parties a lot. I love being cramped and sweaty and feelin the beat. haha.

I miss those days, but I have to say being married is 100% better. I love the surety it gives me. I know what I am doing in life now and I never have to guess who I am going to marry ever again. No more wasting my time. Everything is an "us" now and I love it!


Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned.

I have learned that families are forever. Also, recently I was informed that my mother in law likes me! Good news! It made my day. :)



Day 30 - Who are you?



That is simple.
Jerilyn Truman, formally known as Jerilyn Burton.
I am 22 and recently married in the Las Vegas Temple!
I love who I am.
I am constantly working on being true to myself and never changing unless it is for the better.
I have always been "wild" haha jk. 
I love to laugh and dance and talk really loud! It is who I am.
I love making others laugh
and I always laugh along.. :)
 I am a good cook, but a HORRIBLE baker.
I am a soon to be mom..8 months... (okay, jk)
 I am a nursery leader to 45 kids....AH!
and I am the best wife out there!
Wanna be my friend?

3 comments: