Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday!! :)

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans: We have decided to make a list of all the places we want to visit...in the U.S.A. and out! I feel like 1 or 2 trips whether they are big or small every year will be worth it!

Dreams: I want to retire. It is weird to think that as the economy isn't doing too hot that there is a good chance that if I don't personally save then I won't be able to retire. So I dream that one day I will retire. Save Save Save!

Goals: My goal is to be a skinny mom. A mom that runs around with her kids and plays all day! I just want to be healthy and in good shape. =D


Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

Peanut or Pea: My mommy called me Peanut as a child since I loved PB&J, but my brothers then transformed it to Pea...or Pee.... it was torture.

JerBear: It rhymes. I know. As a child I thought my Uncle Gerry stole my nickname.

Fajer: Fat As A Jer... yep. Thanks friends Sophomore year. It still makes me laugh..Pretty much it's because I eat a lot... =D

Jer: I love when people call me Jer, but you have to be in the cool group to be allowed.










No comments:

Post a Comment