Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are 
Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy: I love oldies. Foreigner, Boston, Styx, The Carpenters, Journey. I feel on my happy days I love to sing their songs! On Jango, you can choose what year to listen too.... It is the greatest. 

Sad: My brother Brandon tells me it makes him want to hit his head on the dashboard but I listen to Dashboard Confessional, Secondhand Serenade, Augustana..ect..

Bored: Taylor Swift. She gets me thinking, mainly cause I can play all her songs on the guitar so it makes me play the air guitar (not good while driving)

Hyped: Eminem or Ludacris fo sho. I love rappin to Luda. He is great. and Eminem is who every white boy inspires to be like, so do I. 

Mad: I don't listen to music when I am mad. I just cry. So lets go back to the genre "sad".




Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends.

Yep, I look like Elton John. My 7th grade birthday at Red Robin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment