Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dias Ocho y Nueve

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why

Lose weight? That is so lame. So my new goal as of 2 seconds ago is to get to work 5 min early everyday! I am the office manager at a law firm/ trust group and I have to turn on the lights and unlock the doors...I tend to get here right at 7 am.... I feel the need to be ready by then and not scrambling to get everything in order. That shouldn't be so hard, right?!?


Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days.

I have manned up/grown a pair. I have wanted to leave Victoria's Secret for about a month now, but I am too big of a baby to tell them adios! So last night, I was sooo tired from working at my main day job and VS calls and I had to work from 5pm-12am(usually 12:30 or later by the time we are done). I had just work from 7-4 and I was beat. So, I grew a pair, called them and said, "PEACE SUCKERS!!" okay...jk, I was nicer than that, but man oh man!! I feel the blessings pouring. Now I can spend more time with Brandeis and go to bed at a decent time....PLUS. CHRISTMAS! I was going to have to work this year.... crappy right? So I am extremely proud of myself for quiting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment