Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 Months of being a Mrs.

Yep, We hit that Yesterday! How crazy. Life goes by so fast, but I feel like we have been married forever...it drags, haha jk! :)

So for our anniversary we bought a new showerhead....why you ask?

Picture Brandeis (fully clothed of course..) in the shower. The shower head is about to his neck. Therefore, he has to bend over to get it to hit the top of his head. Sad day, i know. So our new shower head is a dual showerhead! It has one that goes high up and one a little lower (a little lower than a normal one) and they meet in the middle of the stream. It is sooo great, and the tall one detaches. I love love love it! It is the first time where I feel like I get a good stream on my head! Since I am so short I usually only get the remains of the water (or lack of) and by the time it gets down to me, it is barely strong enough to wash my hair...so I tend to stand on my tippy toes....

In the end, I am glad we have a new one! Best purchase yet! :)



drab =(















to fab! =D

1 comment:

  1. Who makes this shower head? It looks perfect for 2 people but I can't find the exact one online. Thanks

    ReplyDelete