Monday, December 13, 2010

Tres Dias? Slacker ALERT!

Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one

I have always have had something where I typed up my thoughts. I started with Livejournal.com then I stopped for awhile then I noticed everyone getting a blog (everyone meaning people that got married) and I thought "hey! why not get a blog before I get married?!" So i jumped on the bandwagon. 

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear Knees,
       Oh Hey, I know we aren't friends, but technically we will be together forever. I know it is cold outside and you tend to bug me more and more as the weather drops, but Don't Hate on me! I need you to buck up and keep on keeping on! We can do it if we do it together! One day, we will be in Heaven and you and I will be best friends again, but until then just make it through the next few years until I can get you fixed. 

Much love....

Jerilyn, your master.

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family

My fam =D


My new fam =D


No comments:

Post a Comment