Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bless me.

I have been thinking a lot lately about a certain day in 18 days. 
October 24th.
I am not sure why it is so upsetting to me. 
Usually I am so stoked to turn a year older.
Growing up I always wanted to be 23. 
I thought it was the age of being a hot mom.
I just thought that the age 23 you are the hottest. 
haha. 
Now that I am almost the age of my dream I am upset
I guess I just thought by this time 
so much more would be going on. 
I pictured at least 1 baby. 
A house. 
Real job. 
Maybe as a child I should 
have been more realistic.
I never said how old I would be when I wed (August 14, 2010)
but i knew by 23 I would be settled.
I guess I am just not the mature girl I thought I would be.
I am SO immature. 
"Now that I am older and actually turning my favorite age of maturity I realize that I love who I am and I am glad I am not the girl I wished I was." -Jerilyn


I have loved being 22, but I guess I need to embrace 
the grateful age of 23 with open arms. 

Man, 23. I feel old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment