Thursday, October 13, 2011

Big Things in the Truman House.

We just love October in the Truman House!
It means BIRTHDAYS, HALLOWEEN, FALL, etc.


It is a crazy month for us especially. Brandeis has 3 Major birthdays this month. His Only Sisters, His Mom's and Mine. all within 4 days of eachother. SAME WEEK. cRAzy. Sucks for him.


We are also moving at the end of the month! We bought the GREATEST couch the other day. Well, I love it...Brandeis thinks its heterosexual. OH WELL. 


I also have an interview at the School District to become a sub. Stress. I really need it! 


Cheer is going good. I am overwhelmed with making up a competition routine. It will be my 1st one ever I have done all by myself. KINDA CRAZY. I have been listening to music until my ears bleed and today I started mixing it. I guess it is going okay ;)


I am SO overjoyed that this year is almost over. I just have a feeling next year will be a BREEZE. haha.


FYI. No babies yet. Not trying. Not wanting. 
Just to clear things up. We love just having our little family. Me & Him. We are great together! We don't need any interference...just yet...someday though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment