Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things Moms Don't Want To Hear

Story time!

I think I should start telling funny stories of my life..I have a lot. Especially my stage when I was 3 and I would tell stories about when I was 4...doesn't make sense...I know.

Anyways, I mentioned this story in my previous post and now it is time to clarify what really went down.

Let me take you back to winter 2002 when I got my 2nd "boyfriend"... It was a big deal.

Everyone had a crush on this boy. Let's call him Chris (haha that is his real name).

There was about 4 or 5 of us who fancied this Chris boy. One day someone asked him if he liked blondes or brunettes better....he said blondes. yay for me.

Well at a Halloween party we played spin the bottle ( so lame ) and he spun it once and I was kinda in the circle but not really cause I could care less... (i didnt need a bottle to kiss a boy!) but he spun it and it landed on me... woo. he pecked me and that was the end of that night.... great night...

Now it is December and it had been kind of different between me and this Chris boy, but nothing had really come up about him liking me until one day his friend who was in high school got my AIM name...

Through-out winter break I talked to them on AIM everyday and saw them ride their bikes by my house a few times. Right before January Chris asked me to be his girlfriend.... haha I am getting embarrassed...

Anyways, now it is Superbowl Sunday and Chris and I had held hands a few times, few longer than normal hugs, and maybe 1 or 2 pecks...if he was lucky. Courtney and I BEGGED my mom to let us go over to Chris' house for the football game...and I don't know what she was on but she said yes! :)

Well, while we were there...Chris kissed me....it was about 2 seconds long but it was definitely the LONGEST kiss I had had....

The next week I was maybe 3 hours late for my "Time of the Month" and I FREAKED.

I called Courtney immediately...on my cord house phone and told her. Courtney kept reassuring me I wasn't pregnant (like she had any knowledge on baby making...)



I couldn't sleep... I paced outside my mom's room wanting to tell her but how can you tell your mom you are in 8th grade and knocked up?!? No way.
 
I woke up in the middle of my sleep a few times once I went back to bed...I kept telling myself to calm down and you can't get pregnant from a kiss.... but I couldn't shake it.... I really thought I was....

The next day I started my .  and it was all over from there....Chris and I were in love for maybe 2 months and I moved on...Good thing we didn't have a baby. haha :)

3 comments:

  1. My best friend jerilyn.

    she lies.

    exagerates.

    doesn't always think things through before she says them.

    but... Probably the funniest person i know, and thats why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this story is . Hilarious. Seriously. Hilarious. oh and super cute.

    ReplyDelete