Friday, January 14, 2011

Slackage.

I am sorry for the slackage lately. I want to constantly blog, but I am waiting to upload pictures from Christmas!

I brought my camera to work to upload but my computer is way too old fashion for my new camera I received for my birthday.

So be patient.... Sometime this weekend you will see new pictures :)


how can I make this post more exciting? Not sure.

I have a new favorite blog. It is kind of vulgar (i originally spelt this word fulger?!? am I 5?) at times, but so hilarious. I have to give credit to my oldest brother Brandon for introducing me and "Allie"..(she is the author). Allie writes blogs about her childhood (usually while intoxicated) and draws really great child-like pictures to go along. She cusses a few times each post. I can't judge...I know a lot of people who curse and I have a built in censor that miraculously bleeps it out for me. Crazy right? She is never dirty (to my knowledge) so no worries.  Other than that...her posts are so hilarious.


CH CH CH CHeck it out.. if you dare. Have an open mind and just laugh.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

If you don't have an open mind about reading cussing, then disregard this.

No comments:

Post a Comment