Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oh Hey There!

Oh Hi. I am pregnant.

If you actively read my blog I am guessing we are friends and you already know that...you aren't a creeper right?

Anyways. Our little baby boy is due October 7th but he is already measuring a handful of weeks further along so we shall be happy to have him anytime in September (please.)

So today I was talking to a fellow "HELP ME I AM HUGE PREGNANT" friend and we were saying how we miss a ton of things about being NOT pregnant...so let's make a Pro and Cons list.

Cons:
1. The first real eyeopening downfall of pregnancy was my wind span. haha. I could hardly make it up a handful of steps without taking a few too many breathers.
2. No more volleyball... the doc knew I am an active diver... not. but I miss it.
3. HANDSTANDS & CARTWHEELS! I am a random handstander and cartwheeler. I have done a cartwheel in many stores...and the other day I wanted to do a handstand real bad, but no.
4. Sweat. I sweat a lot. constantly. never stop. its gross. swack. swoobs. etc.
5. Bruised tailbone anyone? ugh.
6. MY. SOCKS. DON'T. FIT. hello swollen ankles.
7. Help me! I am laying on the couch and can't get up!!
8. Love handles...they appeared the day I found out... weird.
9. Can I ride on the electric carts since I can't handle walking around the store?
10. sushi. end of story.

Pros:
1. Every shirt looks better. haha. who judged a pregnant girl? Everything looks fine. haha.
2. 200 lbs? No biggie. You are pregnant.
3. AH! BABY IS AWAKE AND PLAYING MORTAL COMBAT IN MY BELLY!
4. Having an excuse to make brandeis do EVERYTHING.
5. Feed. Me. Now. (and dont judge me.)
6. BABY IS AWAKE AGAIN!
7. Candy. Candy. Candy. Get in my belly.
8. "You're glowing"....uh thanks, I know I look like death but now I am more cheery.
9. Being able to laugh when I get cranky and moody. Hormones. Funny.
10. I AM HAVING A BABY!!

I guess some of the Pros are Cons for others..haha.

But woo. Yay! Hooray! Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment