Friday, January 3, 2014

See Ya Never 2013.

Looking back at this year I just think of a few things.

Friends.
School. 
Music.

Pretty much consumed my life. Here are a whole crap-load of pictures to document all the exciting moments of the past 365 days.



















































































Let's just say this year was super great. 
I turned 25. 
Gained a new best friend for life. 
Gained a niece and nephew. 
Brandeis rocked it at work.
Graduated as an Esthetician. 
Ended my 2 year stint as a cheer coach.
Became the best volleyball player ever.
Moved.
Went to Mexico for a week with my family.
Finally grew out my hair, but then chopped it right back off. haha.
Wrote a blog that got over 1000 views! 
Got a hater on instagram, I am famous.

woo. long year.

How does one little girl handle all this?

Well Helllllo 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment