Monday, May 16, 2011

Stay @ Home Wife

HELLO!! :)


I am the best stay at home wife ever. Just ask Brandeis. haha. 


Right now, the laundry is going, i am watching Millionaire Matchmaker, thinking about what to cook for dinner and texting Brandeis. Life is great. 


This past weekend was eventful. Friday night we went on double date with Kim and Lamar. We went to the Adventure Dome where Brandeis and I met. So Romantic. We ate at the Peppermill after which is DELICIous. I never knew such a great place existed. 


I loooove KimRam. SHOUTOUT! haha. I love going to her house and seeing her parentals. They rock. Her mom did the pencil test on Brandeis and I and **Spoiler Alert** We are having 2 girls and 2 boys.... girl, boy, boy, girl. I hope it comes true. Brandeis thinks it is fake but when it is NEVER wrong....believe it mister! So we are going to start trying NOW! haha jk.... you still have to wait a few years to see the cutest girl ever come out of me. 


We actually are wanting to go on a cruise this summer and if we go....i have to wait 3 years to even talk about kids. haha. oh what i do for some fun...i put our children on the back burner!!


Brandeis and I love our life. I have a love/hate relationship when he leaves in the morning....he loves to wake me up and make sure I am awake by jumping on me and telling me bye.... I hate it...but I love being awake to say goodbye. It is at 5:30A.M.......shoot me. And then afterwards I have a hard time falling back to sleep and I have a headache all day.....oh life of a stay at home wife.... haha. 


We are both going to be going to school full time this summer....Brandeis only wanted to take 1 or 2 classes, but since I am the parent and I pick out his classes, he is taking 4. haha. :) 


I have relocating schools again. I am going to go to NSC for Elementary Ed....I think that would be best especially once I am a mom. Woo. 


Well, I am sitting here...and I think I should go brush my hair...... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment