Thursday, February 10, 2011

Newsy News

BIG NEWS. I am switching my major. It is weird, I have wanted to be a dental hygienist since I was in 2nd grade. We had to pick a profession and we colored pictures of them...I had a dentist. It was a life changing day. Thanks Mrs. Anderson (RIP) & Mrs. Brewster.

But lately I have been thinking more about starting a family and the time frame between now and Baby Truman #1.

I don't want to finish school. I don't want me going to dental hygiene school slow down my future family to a few years later than I(we) want.

If I was to finish school/apply/go to hygiene school...I would have around 3 years til I would be...and that is saying I "woo" them enough to be accepted my 1st try. I don't want to wait 3 years for Lil Truman. I just don't. I don't want to. Now I am throwing a temper tantrum. Enjoy it.

So I have been thinking of other things I would love and it reminds me of being a child and how much I loved my 3rd grade teacher. Mr. Annexstein had the longest last name I had ever seen, but he was an AMAZING teacher. He is why I am all brains and no beauty.

So...for about 2-3 weeks now I keep telling myself, "Throw away your childhood dreams and pursue your new newlywed dream that seems way more fun and you can decorate your room and play with children and go to assemblies and play on the monkey bars." WOO! Sounds like candy! :)

My mommy (being 1/2 brain in the operation) informed me that elementary teachers are like dinosaurs....getting killed 1 by 1 until there are no more jobs...so maybe I will go into high school? I am not sure. When I think of high school I think of drugs, cussing, and lesbians making out in the halls. I am not sure I can handle that....I think I would rather enjoy little ones that think I am God's daughter (haha, if only they knew I really am...) It is still up in the air...I am still in school and I can do whatever I dang please.


Don't try to talk me out of it. One day your kid will be going to Jerilyn Truman Elementary School and I will be the best principal....okay now I am reaching for the stars...


oh p.s. I think I need a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment