Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally.

I love my life.


I guess finally isn't a great way to express this blog post, but that's how I feel right now.


We are finally stable.


We are finally not stressed.


We finally know what we are going to do....kinda. ;)


I am finally caught up with all my debt! woo hoo!
I mean, I still pay monthly, but I finally can actually pay and eat! Haha


I finally  feel like everything is falling right into place.


And to think it has only taken 6 months! :)

Maybe I should add some recent pictures of the cute couple.
Shreddin'. 
Britt&Jordan's Wedding

OOtah Yazz Game


Happy 6 months on the 14th..
aka Valentines Day!
Big Day.



3 comments:

  1. Big dayyy! haha love you guys! props to no debt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Drew and I agree it will be another 5 years before we have any of these things, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay big sis. it's only cause we rent, my boss buys lunch daily, we don't have animals/babies, and we carpool to work.

    Those things solve everything.

    ReplyDelete