Friday, February 18, 2011

i am Jerilyn and a newlywed.
i think I will never mature.
i am happy with where I am right now.
i have the tallest husband.
i miss Utah.
i fear Brandeis will never let me have babies!!
i feel i need to "think skinny"
i smell like Ed Hardy. haha
i usually work everyday. 7am-4pm.
i search on wikipedia daily.
i wonder what Brandeis will  be when he grows up ;)
i regret every financial mistake i have made.
i love Brandeis & potatoes.
i care about my mommy.
i tell you how i really feel. even if you don't care.
i worry about not being able to have babies.
i am extremely patient and a pushover.
i remember when I was 4.
i believe in my Heavenly Father & Joseph Smith.
i sing way too loud when I am alone.
i don’t push myself.
i don’t like diets. Never done one, never will. 
i write only math problems. i type everything else.
i win constantly. i am a winner.
i lose when it comes to restraining myself from chocolate.
i dance when iI am naked.
i wish i actually "waited". Instead of dating losers for 2 years.
i never fold my laundry right away.
i listen to Mark & Mercedes every day. Biggest Fan. iI even laugh at inside jokes they have.
i don't understand how people can be driven to go to school.
i can usually be found at the gym. okay jk...on the couch watching crap shows.
i need Brandeis, everyday.
i forget what life was like before my great life now as Mrs. Truman.


Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment