Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love/Hate

Brandeis wakes up WAY too early sometimes.


His shoulder is beginning to hurt again which means...


Stress.


I can't imagine why he would be stressed, but it is because of me.


My knees are getting worse everyday. I cry myself to sleep a lot cause I am in so much pain.


So he is stressed. He hates not being able to fix me. 






So this morning 4 am rolls around and he cannot sleep. His shoulder won't stop aching so he moves to the living room. He hates waking me up. 8 am rolls around and he is now bored after catching up on all his shows he DVR'd. So, why not...lets wake up Jerilyn!


He came in, woke me up...and told me he missed me! Young Love. 


I told him to get out. 


:)


Now it is 9 am and he fell asleep. I am happy since he didn't get any sleep last night, but now what am I supposed to do?!? 


Darn him!

1 comment:

  1. im glad this happens in other peoples homes too... ugh! i hate nights like these and they happen so ofter!

    ReplyDelete