Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Guys

Burgers and Fries...

So tonight we decided to go hit up the new Five Guys here in the LV. 

it is all the rage...

ANYWAYS. After the initial 40 min wait I was seated across from Brandeis and there was a small family sitting super close to us on the next little table.

This place was PACKED so we were pretty much all sitting together.

Back to the real story. This family had 2 little girls...I am guessing a 3 year old (still in a booster seat) and a 5 year old. Super cute girls.

Brandeis and I start to eat and I hear....kinda quietly...


"Hey mom, do you see that blonde girl right there?" -3 year old

Seeing how I am 1 of 20 blonde girls in LV 
I knew she was referring to me so I listen in.

"uhh...yes." (awkward and quiet answer)

The 3 year old proceeds...

"She's not eating really healthy."


I DIED. I couldn't help but to look over and start to crack up.

I hope my children are like her... I only ate 1/2 of the fries instead of all.

Thanks child...saving one obese person at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Also...I ate there when I was pregnant and puked for two days. Then I couldn't eat peanuts forever cause they fry their stuff in peanut oil. Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete