Friday, April 27, 2012

Makeup Must-Haves

There have been a few things lately on my radar. Either I have purchased these things or in the near future I will have them in my little hands. 

Avon Rocks. 
I have been a loyal client since I was little and I would buy their lipgloss from a seller at the swap meet.
This face primer is great! 
I have tried a few others, but so far this is my fav and it is so cheap! 
You can find it here.

Well Rested is a MUST! 
A MUST I tell you! I use it EVERYDAY rain or shine! 
You put it under your eyes and it brightens up your face. 
I never leave the house without it on. 
You can find it here.

 Since I got back from the Bahamas I find myself tanner than normal...
I hate when my face doesn't match my body! 
So, I headed to my local Ulta and found a solution! 
Golden Tan foundation by BareMinerals! 
I personally buy the Matte instead of the original so it isn't as shiny. 
You can find it here.

Now this is on my "I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!" list. I have been reading reviews on the FIX+ by Mac and let me tell you...this will make you look Finished. It helps blend everything together and make you look flawless. I will be purchasing this in the next 24 hours. 
You can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment