Saturday, July 9, 2011

Knowledge.

So lately it has come to my knowledge that I know to much about nothing important. haha.


I guess it is kind of important if I took the time to learn it, right?


Well I am considering to start a new blog....full of my random facts.


Now these facts are legitimate. Believe me. Doctor Oz teachers me a lot.


This blog will be PG13. haha. Since I am 22 and can do that :)


READERS BEWARE. It will talk about love, sex, diseases, smaller issues, and people.


My favorite thing to do is look up people. I once found a girl on facebook that was on a "i was raped as a child" show. She was a weirdo to begin with and I am sure she is even more weird now...but she got married, I found that out on facebook.


I look up EVERYTHING I see. It is a real issue. I looked up all the contestants on SYTYCD on facebook. It doesn't take long....


Pathetic? I think not. So be on the look out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment