Friday, November 12, 2010

Emotions..

My emotions go up and down. 
I am not saying Brandeis and I fight, haha
....we have a perfect relationship if you can say there can be one, 
but I tend to stay up at night just thinking. 
I don't really know what I am thinking about. 
Also, I just realized that I get anxiety a lot. 
I don't know why, but sometimes when I talk to 
random people that either I know or don't know, 
I begin to get shaky and I have to take deep breaths to get over it. 
So weird. 
So today I started reading a book called, 
"Feelings Buried Alive, Never Die" 
and on the first page the writer asks 
if you ever stay up at night thinking, 
but aren't sure what you are thinking about....
so crazy. 
I am on page 3 now, haha
but I hope this book gives me good advice. 
A few ladies the other night told me it has made them think 
of life in a different light. 

I will keep you posted! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment