Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Such a Great Day!

I have a new nephew! Luke Burton. 8 lbs 13 oz. born this morning! What a glorious day!


I feel the need to blog today. I hate rude people. You know? People that think they are funny, but deep down they are just  horrible people. I know a few of these type of people. I feel like in a way they are wishing they can be more like those they put down.

 I am extremely blessed. I have an amazing fiance that loves me for everything I am! I am who I am, and he doesn't want to change me. I cannot wait til we are married and can be alone! That's all I want, to be alone. I am sick and tired of being around others 24/7. He is my best friend and I wish it could just be us. Maybe, occasional visits from our family would be nice. Especially a visit or two from my 2 cute nephews!

This is my other nephew Ty. Who I just adore.
He is a babe and someday him and Luke will be BEST FRIENDS!



I feel like Brandeis and I progress more and more each day!
Yesterday we had the routine
"You just got engaged and now its time to chat with the bishop" meeting. It was the BEST!
We were cracking up and it made this whole thing more surreal.
We are getting married! I cannot believe it! It will be so nice to get away and
 just be with him forever!

We have grown so much from this....

To this.....

We have definitely Blossomed right?
Well, I love him and he is the most amazing thing in my life.
I am so excited for my new nephew and to see how he changes as he grows up
WhO kNoWs...I could be having a Baby Truman sooner than later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment